You’ve heard about a car tune-up, but what about a roof tune-up? What is it, and who benefits from it?
A roof tune-up helps to extend the lifespan of an older asphalt roof. In general, folks with an asphalt roof that is 15 years or older should be considering a tune-up, especially if they aren’t sure they can afford a roof replacement just yet. It’s also a good idea to have a tune-up if you’re trying to sell your home, as the tune-up can be a very inexpensive way to a) demonstrate the roof is sound and b) help your home pass an inspection.
A Roof Tune-Up is an excellent way to prolong the life of your roof. All our Lake Country Tune-ups come with a free roof inspection and economical repairs to your roof where needed.
What’s Included in the Roof Tune-Up?
- Will repair any and all roof leaks
- Correct attic ventilation
- Replace missing or broken tiles/singles/& metal
- Seal pipe vents/gaskets
- Seal and paint roof vents
- Re-nail loose flashing
- Warranty is fully transferrable
- We offer 36 months labor & material warranty
- Will treat rust, prime and paint with industrial enamel
- Extended 24 month coverage if roof meets requirements